Biodyne Environoc 401 is an all-organic plant stimulant that promotes thriving soil microbial communities through advanced soil cycling. By enhancing the symbiotic relationship between the soil and plants, growers build a robust ecosystem that encourages natural plant hormone production and root development for maximizing crop yields. Environoc 401 solves some of the biggest challenges in organic farming using an all-star microbial team that puts nature to work. 401’s consortium of beneficial bacteria is non-GMO, non-pathogenic, and 100% naturally occurring – leaving no stone unturned when it comes to keeping your crops organic-compliant.
- Enhance soil cycling processes for optimal symbiosis between soil and crops
- Improved water retention and soil drainage
- Nitrogen fixation and mineralization
- Enhanced seed germination and emergence: speed and vigor
- Improved transplant viability
Biodyne Environoc 401 is compatible with most agricultural products and is suitable for any crop.